Monday, December 7, 2015

•Choose thankful•

I can't believe I've been so busy that I missed blogging about my favorite holiday: Thanksgiving. This year was definitely one to remember! We did our normal tradition like always but this year my good friend Christain got to join us. She's on of my closest friends that I've made at college and she is from out of state. She wasn't able to go home for thanksgiving because of timing and prices and I couldn't let her spend thanksgiving at the cafe so I invited her to join in on my families festivities. 

Like always, we set out to my grandma's (dad's mom) house early on thanksgiving morning. We usually all get there around noon and we have a nice lunch that she prepares. This year, I helped set the table, get the food out, and pass out pies. We also took some family photos for our Christmas card, as part of tradition. (I am a hard core stick-to-the-tradition person). 

After my dad's side is finished up, we all pack up in the car and head to my aunt and uncle's house for dinner. This side has a lot more children to take up the tables, fill the room with noise, and there is much much laughter. Before dinner even started the fun of the evening began with sliding down big hills, dancing to today's biggest hits, and then eating of course! Topped off with even more pictures. 
This is the only picture I have on my phone HAHA me and my baby cousin Will making silly faces. 

Anyways, I have so much to be thankful for after all, it is my favorite holiday for a reason. 
----Xoxo---

No comments:

Post a Comment